81 colours

81colours.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 1, 2011

my customer project...

one of my customer ask me if i can build one old school bike...we have some discussion and i like the way it flow ....and  my customer give me some coin to run this project...so i will find some parts from now...and today i received this nice pan head swing arm and shovelhead rocker box....it been so excited to make this thing happen...i talk to mr Z (my customer) it will take a long time to collect all this old school part...it not easy to find shovelhead parts here in malaysia...and to make swing arm frame (for this bike)...it will take time...and i ask mr Z to give me at least 2 years to finish the job.... mr Z agree with me....so i will post some picture and vid during this project....i not promise but i will do my best to update here in my blog...so here the picture from the 2 item....






No comments:

Post a Comment