81 colours

81colours.blogspot.com

Monday, June 30, 2014

triumph bobber build

it just being a long time that i don't have any post to do...most of my pic now just being upload on my instgram (cekgucameron) but now it time to see back on my blog...i want to post more picture on event that i had go and take some picture but my priority no is more on my triumph build...just take a few of it...











 for this project...it just go to basic theme...nothing over look...just simple old school bobber...first time when i got this tr6 frame it more to chopper rake...so i have do some repair on it...my last shovel i sold it to my best friend...and i really want bike that use kick start action on it...and why i choose this triumph for my project because i really want bike that have soul on it and kick start is the best answer for it...i don't care what ever you think...this is my bike my way huhuhuhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment